Enhance customer experience, cut costs and boost revenue through cognitive automation and orchestration...
Vitrifi delivers a New Broadband Operating System, Fully Automating Customer Lifecycle Management and Reducing Cost to Serve...
Why Do Operators Seek Innovation?
The drivers to pursue cloud-native disaggregation ultimately map to two broad objectives:
Accelerating Time-to-Revenue for Providers: Network Owners, Operators and Retailers
- Multiple systems – home-grown and procured
- Multiple project trackers and spreadsheets
- Fragmented data source – no single source of truth
- Clunky responsibility hand-offs
- Lack of time-visibility of build progress – to ‘Ready for Sale’ – ‘Ready for Connection’
- Manual processes to manage field teams and ‘white collar’ teams
- No visibility of ‘node health’ to understand health of the network
- What is the cost-to-serve in order to calculate RoI against charging for the connection/package?
- What is the Subscriber Acquisition Cost (SAC)?
The Business Value
- E2E real-time project progress view
- E2E real-time order provisioning and commissioning
- Limit the time to locate and determine “needle in a haystack” problems
Single Point-of-Platform-Contact between Buyside and Sellside
To eradicate the typical breakdown in flows of data/rules/instructions, we need a single point-of-platform contact – a Wholesale Broadband Connectivity Platform – a single point of intelligence and enforcement across the entire commercial engagement…
Broadband Connectivity Platform
Broadband Connectivity Exchange